Monday, November 1, 2010

Summer Job - CHECK!

So just a wee update for everyone....

Practicum is going amazingly awesome and honestly although members of the class have their moments, I could not be blessed with a more incredible and amazing base class and Associate Teacher (AT) for practicum. Today I did the roll and did a whole heap of planning (during class time) and learnt a few more "tricks of the trade". Tomorrow the lessons begin :)

Prac finishes on November 19th and as of 3:30pm that afternoon, MY SUMMER BEGINS!!!! Up until I got back from Camp Wakarara, I was not exactly sure of what I would be doing over summer this year.

I now know what I am doing for the last week of December and all of January - thank you Jesus for Totara Springs Christian Centre.... I love this place so much!

Now just to sort a job for November 22nd - December 25th

Miss Stewy over and out!

No comments:

Post a Comment