Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Let the planning begin

I was proposed to just over 2 weeks ago and today, I had a smile as big as I did at 2pm on New Years Day 2011.

A week or so ago, I ordered a Wedding Planning Booklet online from amazon.com and was getting it shipped to me in Matamata. Today the Wedding Planning Booklet/Folder arrived and that smile from New Years Day, was once again on my face - bigger and brighter than ever.

There is so much information to scan through and so much to do but I can now start planning and preparing for MY WEDDING :)

As for other things in life, we are now up to Kids Camp at Totara Springs and things are going well. Today was a day off for my fiance and I so we were very grateful to get offsite for a while and just breathe. Also, hopefully my engagement ring will be back in my pocession either tomorrow or on Thursday (which would be pretty amazing) as it is now on its way back to Matamata.

Not sure if there is too much more gossip to report or not apart from things are being finalised for this year in Taurima Hostel - so so excited and praise God for good news about all of this.

2011 is going to be AH MAZE ING and super busy but it is a year that I am looking forward to very very muchly! Lets bring on all the challenges that 2011 will put in my path.

Love and blessings to all,
xxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment