Monday, May 17, 2010

Nathaniel Charles Feldon


On a slightly happier note than my previous blog entry.... I am so excited an amazed when i look back over the past year - two years of my life.

9 months ago, it was my mums birthday and also 9 months ago (today) my boyfriend and i started "officially" going out.




I know it probably seems weird to be doing a blog entry about "9 months" but oh well, im weird and you probably all know that by now.

Nathaniel Charles Feldon is incredible and i literally thank God each and every day for placing this man in my life.

I am so thankful for you Nathaniel and you have just totally changed my life in the past 9 months. You have been there for me in the good times and the not so good times, you have helped me to re-ignite my love for Christian Camping, you have reminded me that I can do things i thought i could not, taught me to have more patience,helped me to aim higher and dream bigger and you have also reminded me to take risks in life.

The past 9 months have been filled with tears, laughter, fun times together, movies, meeting family, seeking adventure, taking photos, getting stuck in Tirau, giant white teddy bears and tigers, growing together, praying hard and watching God at work, flirting in the kitchen at camp, talks about the future, hugs and kisses, cups of tea, hot chocolate's and chai latte's, picnics, listening to me moan and groan,sickness and health, wellington, Palmerston North, Hawkes bay, Matamata, Hamilton, Totara Springs and so much more.

You have taught me so much in such a short amount of time. I will NEVER look at life the same again. Thank you for sharing this part of your life with me.

Nathaniel, you truly mean the world to me and i do not know what i would do without your presence in my life.

The past nine months has been a journey to remember (and NEVER forget). It has gone so fast yet at the same time, I can't believe it has only been nine months.

You are a "Gift of God" who has taken up a place in my heart a my life. A place which no-one will ever replace. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment