Sunday, June 27, 2010

The beach... FINALLY!!!

Last Saturday I was finally able to get to a beach again - flip, this had been a long time coming and I was so glad to just be able to let my hair down (literally down and out) and while it was blowing in the wind, just be able to skip and run along the beach at Mount Maunganui near Tauranga.

Most weekends since I began my university study back in Feburary, I have wanted to go to a beach or a lake or something and just relax but study and procrastination or other plans have always seemed to get the better of me. Well last Saturday (with the help of my boyfriend), I finally managed to get to a beach!

Running along the beach without any worries in my mind and getting to act like a little child - it was soooooooooooooooooooo much fun and the best part of all was that I got to share those special moments with the love of my life. Apparently I was genuinely smiling too which I guess must be a good thing.

After spending time just walking around and enjoying each others company at the beach, before we left, I wanted to make a sand castle. I was so decisive as usual and by the time we got around to do this, I decided that it would be neat to make a "Sand Heart" so we did this and then placed our initals on the top. Hehe, it sounds cheesy I know but that is me.


No comments:

Post a Comment