Thursday, June 2, 2011

The list is getting smaller...

So since my last blog, I have now finished all my classes for the semester and what a fantastic feeling it really is... freedom is seeming closer and closer so that is always a good sign.

What is left on my list before freedom next Wednesday?
1 Music Unit Plan (including two lesson plans)
1 Essay for National Standards
1 Literacy Test (30%) which needs countless hours of study for
Half a summary for my maths unit and explanation on students learning throughout the unit

YAY YAY YAY!!!!

Freedom is near and I can feel a deep sense of satisfaction for reaching the half point in my degree... only a few more hours of study and assignments to go and then nothing study related for a whole entire month - oh how amazing that will be.

On the other hand, it will be time to get busy Lizy and plan a 21st Birthday Party/Engagement Party,continue with Wedding Planning and at the same time, actually breathe and relax. Not too sure how much of the relaxing will get done but its okay - I WILL try to relax and I WILL enjoy my break. Talking of enjoying my break, I think since there is not too much to do tonight, its time to go and relax and crash on my bed for an hour or so before dinner at 6.

So im sure that is pretty much all the goss on the street for now... not too much more to talk about really but do a nice big blog next week when im finished - an overview of the semester I guess!

Ta ta for now,
God Bless ya'll xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment