Thursday, April 21, 2011

The week that was 14th-20th March!

So it was back to university on Monday and it was certainly a crazy week that I had ahead of me.... I was not quite sure how this week would turn out as I had a big test on the Friday afternoon and then had a wedding on the Saturday that we were due to go to. At the same time, I had come down with a horrible cough and cold and sore throat so was literally feeling gross. I also had to do a couple of lesson plans as I was to be teaching a reading lesson to two students the following Tuesday so it was certainly going to be a busy week.

It was only the second week of uni and already I was feeling like I had hit meltdown stage - oh boy, I still had pretty much two years of my degree to go and I was not alllowed to hit melt-down stage in only week 3 of uni.

The test was a pretty horrible test and was quite hard but when I went to get my results a couple of weeks later, I had realised that it actually went quite well for me - I ended up getting a B on this which I was sooooooooooooo amazed at. Apparently, there were people who got a D on this test so after hearing that and originally thinking I would have only got a C+ if I was lucky, I was over the moon.


Saturday 19th March was the wedding of Stephen Robert Stone to Felicity Anne Adams. These two lovely people are part of the Totara Springs family and it was just so coll to see them finally get married. Felicity had been working at Totara Springs over the summer like I had and all through the summer, had been doing little things in preparation for their wedding so to finally have their wedding day and see it all come together was just INCREDIBLE!!!!



Here is a photo of the happy couple just after the cutting of their cake. More photos to follow on a separate blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment