Thursday, April 21, 2011

THINK BEFORE YOU ACT!!!!!!!!!!

Grrrrrrrrrrr...................

some people in this world (myself included in this statement), need to learn to think before they act, speak or do.

If the rules prohibit you from doing one thing and yet you right ahead and try and do that thing, or even attempt to bend the rules slightly, you know there are going to be consequences. You know that so don't then be all upset and grumpy when you get caught out and have to face the consequences - its not our fault, its your fault because you did the thing in the first place. Oh and honestly people... its called having standards and respecting others at the same time.

Okay, so yes I was slightly annoyed and disgusted with something that happened this evening in my world but also at the same time, I know there have been a couple of things lately (not on the same scale) where I have overstepped the mark and have personally not thought about things before I have acted or spoken.

So as I write this blog and think about one incident in particular, I also think about other times in my life when I have not thought before I have acted, and when I have witnessed others who certainly have not thought before they have acted. I know it sounds silly but its a simple thing to do and could really help prevent you from making mistakes or being in certain situations in the first place.

Also, you only have one true family and whether you like it or not, your family is your family for your whole life.
Its pointless to be annoyed at them and not be speaking to them - you need your family and your friends. They are there for you, just as you should be there for them.... value them, their thoughts and their opinions. Don't let a tiny little insignificant thing turn into a battle between you and the rest of your family.... learn to try and come to a compromise and discuss things rationally - arguments are lame and do not usually help the situation... instead, they add to it and make it worse.

Yea, thats all my lecturing for now.

Night ya'll

Miss Stewy over and out!

No comments:

Post a Comment