Sunday, October 17, 2010

My dear and oh so wonderful blog (and blog readers),
I have missed you mucholy! Its been a long time since I have written and I can not believe that I have neglected you so much.

Last week I was out at Totara Springs Christian Centre for a few days, being a leader at a Ministry Camp out there - Junior Kids Camps are amazing! I had a blast and it was such an awesome week. The campers were great, I needed a break from uni, my co leader was fantastic and my Leader In Training aka Activity Helper was such a blessing to have. Overall, it was just a blast and the days went by so quickly. Before I knew it, it was time to come back to Hamilton and head to university again.

Oh and also, while I was at Totara, I had my interview for Summer Staff there so fingers crossed that I will hear back about that sometime soon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment