Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Practicum 2010 begins!

So today is my very first day of Practicum for 2010!!!!

I know it will be a challenging time during practicum and I also know that there will be a few students who will just want to keep pushing my buttons no matter what I or they do but another thing that I definitely know is that this week is going to be incredible. This week I am heading away with my class and my Associate Teacher to Camp Wakarara for four days and three nights and going to have a blast - apparently it was very cold up there last week so hopefully the weather will be nice for us this week.

But honestly, Camp for my very first week of practicum - could anyone ask for a better first week of practicum, a better way to get to know their students and build up trusting and supportive relationships with them?

Time to go as I need to be at school at 7:30am but have a great week everyone and keep tuned for more postings when im back from camp.

Over and out,
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment