Sunday, October 17, 2010

RA Application Update

Okay, so for those who do or do not know, I am currently in the process of applying to be an RA (Residents Assistant), next year at Taurima Hostel. Pretty much it is the coolest way to spend a year of my life, studying at uni, working at the hostel and spending time playing a major part in the lives of those who I will meet - guiding and supporting people through their first and second years of university.

On Wednesday morning before I had class, I had my interview for the postion of an RA and before going into the interview, I was completely terrified and nervous. Looking back, im not sure why I felt like this but I did and now it just seems silly.

Hopefully this interview also went well in the eyes of those who were asking all the questions. I guess I will find out soon enough wether I am an RA next year or not but till then, I guess it is head down and studying hard to finish out this semester and my first year of university.

WATCH THIS SPACE FOR MORE INFO!

No comments:

Post a Comment