Friday, August 20, 2010

2010 - THE BEST YEAR OF MY LIFE!


2010 so far is honestly the best year of my life and I just want to say a massive thank you to each and every single person who has been a part of this year so far and also a massive thank you to all those who will continue to be a part of my life in the years to come!

I have done so much this year that I never honestly thought I would do, I have stepped out of my comfort zone and into the unknown, I have begun to realise a life long dream, I have met people who have literally transformed my life, I have made what will be the beginning of many lifelong friendships, I have got back into Christian camping and best of all, I have grown so much in my faith and in my relationship with God.

When I look back on 2010 in later years, I know it will be a year that will stand out and be one to remember for a long time.
The best part is that 2010 is not even over yet and I know this is only tiny compared to what God has instore for the rest of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment