Friday, August 6, 2010

Thursday 5th August signaled the day that my oh so wonderful science assignment would be due.

Lets rewind back to Wednesday 4th August shall we?

I told myself that that this assignment WOULD BE FINISHED on August 4th, 2010 and NOT August 5th. For those who know me really well, you will know that I have a habit of procrastinating and leaving things till the last minute so I decided that I would finish this particular assignment the day before instead.

Around 9pm that particular day, I thought my assigment was almost finished - then I read the assignment guidelines again. I had done part of it wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Later that night around 11:50pm (still August 4th), my assignment was still not finished although I was certainly ready for sleep - my body had been ready for sleep for nearly 2 hours :) I was starting to wonder if I would actually get it finished on Wednesday or not.

11:57pm - still not finished,
11:58pm - still going

THIS WAS LITERALLY DOWN TO THE WIRE

11:59PM WEDNESDAY AUGUST 4TH - MY ASSIGNMENT WAS COMPLETE! WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

12:15AM Thursday August 5th - Kath in bed (in PJ's), computer turned off and Kath half asleep already!

7:30AM Thursday - Kath woke up, not tired at all and glad that she did not have to worry about her silly Science assignment any longer.

2 comments: