Monday, August 23, 2010

Mop Shave Update!

So here we are on the morning of August 23rd, 2010! I have just been onto my fundraising page for my hair shave and have noticed that I now have $100!!!!!

The scary thought about the hair shave is that it is now less than 8 weeks away and as much as I would like time to stand still for just a wee bit, somehow I don't think it quite will.

So 16th October is the date of the hairshave - still a bit unsure about the time but at this stage there are myself and at least three others who are keen to shave their hair. Lets hope there are a few more to come. Not sure how many females have shaved their hair for CanTeen before but its going to be an experience of my life that I will NOT FORGET!!!!!!

Anyways, thats pretty much it for now.

Keep up the awesome work of spreading news about the hair shave and keep the sponsorship donations coming in.

Many many thanks and blessings,
Love Kathryn!

No comments:

Post a Comment