Friday, August 27, 2010

The Start of Something New!

LIFE IS TOO SHORT TO SIT THERE AND DO NOTHING! ITS TIME TO MAKE THE MOST OF MY LIFE!

So after talking with Amy Taylor the other night at HGHS House Choir, she mentioned something about Cheri Henderson. Cheri has decided that her goal for September (I think its September anyway), is to try something new each day for the entire month!
I too have been thinking about this and have decided to do this - try something new, each day of September and I will also attempt to write a blog
each day of my "Something New Month!".


Depending how this goes, I will also try this for the month of October considering shaving my hair on October 16th will be something new :)

So stay tuned for more updates about this. If anyone has any ideas of things I can do, let me know and I will attempt to do them.

"This could be the start of something new....I feel in my heart, the start of something new"


1 comment:

  1. Im excited!!

    Good on you kat. even for the considering shaving your hair :)

    ReplyDelete