Monday, August 23, 2010

Hawkes Bay oh how I have missed you!

So im now back in Hawkes Bay for a wee bit of my break and honestly, the feeling of being back here in the bay is just incredible!

Being back here now after not being in Hawkes Bay since the middle of May is so awesome and it is such a great feeling to be able to just sit back, relax and spend time with the family again. Many laughs have already been had since I have been back and I only got back here on Friday night :)

Lets hope the laughter and the great moments continue for years to come.

Hawkes Bay you are incredible and I have missed you dearly!

Please let time freeze while I am here because I already know that time is going to just fly by over the next week.

Until next time,
Good bye and farewell from the land of the sunshine in the sky (aka Hawkes Bay).

God Bless,
Kath - over and out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment