Friday, August 20, 2010

Assignments Galore

We didn't think that we had that many assignments due in during the first half of this semester - that was until we got the first one or two in during week four and then realised how much work we actually had to do in the last two weeks.

At the start of the year, we were all told that the first year of the Bachelor of Teaching would certainly test our patience and our commitment/dedication to teaching. Well that is certainly not wrong at all. The past couple of weeks have been full of many assignments, lesson plans, teaching times, tests and so much more.

I can now say that it is now mid-semester break and I have made it through the first half of second semester!!! These first six weeks have seemed to go so much faster than the first six weeks of semester A but I only only have 6 weeks left of Semester B for 2010. Six weeks of classes, four weeks straight of teaching and then the first year of my degree is over - O>V>E>R!

Time to relax and get in my last three assignments, do a bit of reading and have some time away from Hamilton! Hawkes Bay, here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment