Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Procrastination to the max :)

So this weekend just been I totally had so much homework/study/reading to do and pretty much the whole weekend was full of procrastination. GOLD MEDAL FOR ME!!!!

Friday night my plan was to get as much done as possible and then finish on Saturday morning, relax Saturday afternoon and then have Kids Church pretty much all day Sunday. Well people who know me well will know that:
planning + kathryn Stewart = often not the greatest results :)
so for those who do know me well, you will not find it too hard to believe that that was totally not the way my weekend ended up happening.

Friday night I got a bit of study done and then had quite a late night for a couple of reasons but story is for another time. Saturday morning I slept in a wee bit and then got up and attempted to study. Once again this totally did not happen, it was way too sunny outside and my mind was just not focusing although I did get one of my readings done. Then Nathaniel ended up coming over from Matamata for the afternoon and him and I went out for lunch and just hung out in the afternoon. Turns out that just spending time with my boyfriend and lying on the grass in the sun (pretty much falling asleep) by a river was exactly what I needed and after we had parted our own separate ways, I actually managed to get some study done!

Sunday was an amazing day.... It was my first full day on Dynamite (aka Kids Church) and it was just such an incredible time. I think in the morning we had about 15 children, all under the age of 4 and just getting to spend time with pre-schoolers again was great. Sunday night after church we had an incredible prayer and worship time at our hostel and that began around 10pm and the last of us did not leave the prayer room till around 1:30am!!!!! I thought I would be quite tired when I woke up on Monday morning but as it turned our, after being prayer over about tiredness, I woke up after maybe on 5ish hours sleep and WAS NOT TIRED AT ALL!!! PRAISE GOD :)

Prayer gets answered

No comments:

Post a Comment