Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Wake Up Child, Its Your Time To Shine!

At a camp that I went to for a weekend earlier in the year, this was pretty much the theme song for the whole weekend. I love the lyrics and hope that you will all get as much out of them as I already have and will continue to have!

So here is the song:

The Anthem - Jake Hamilton

I can hear the footsteps
of my King
I can hear his
heartbeat beckoning
In my darkness
He has set me free
Now I hear the
spirit calling me


He's calling
Wake up child
It'™s your turn to shine
You were born
for such a time as this. (2x)
Such a time as this

I can hear a holy rumbling
I'€™ve begun to preach
another king.
Loosing chains and
breaking down the walls.
I want to hear the Father when he calls.

He'€™s calling
Wake up child
It'€™s your turn to shine
You were born
for such a time as this (3x)
Such a time as this

This is the anthem
of our generation,
Here we are God
Shake our nation
All we need is your love
You captivate me. (3x)

I am royalty
I have destiny
I have been set free
I'€™m gonna shake history

I'€™m gonna change the world!



No comments:

Post a Comment