Saturday, September 11, 2010

Day 11 - WE ARE MARSHALL!

Last night Caleb (one of the guys in the hostel) and I went for a walk to United Video Store around the corner from the hostel so we could get out some movies. Last time we did this, we got 7 movies for $10 and all 7 of these movies were Drama's! Last night, we once again got out 7 movies for $10 and when we got back to the hostel, we realised that 6 out of 7 of these movies were based upon or inspired by True Stories. It seemed as though we had moved on from Drama to the Truth!

I love movies about true stories and usually as soon as I have watched a movie based on a true story, I head straight to the internet and do some research!

Tonight for the first time ever, I sat down and watched WE ARE MARSHALL! I had heard so much about this movie and had also previously heard about the devastating plane crash of 1970 in which Marshall University in the USA lost most of their Football team, athletic coaching staff etc.

This is one incredible movie and everyone should watch it - HONESTLY!

2 comments: