Sunday, September 19, 2010

Day 18 - Engagement Party

My something new for today was going to an engagement party! It was awesome fun, lots of laughs and games, beautiful photos and stories shared and incredible catch ups.

This engagement party, I feel is only the beginning of many more to come over the next couple of years as all of our (Nathaniel and I) friends seem to be either already engaged or getting engaged! I guess we will at least be used to shopping for the presents and also know the secrets for engagement parties sooner or later.

Courtney and Agnus, I wish you all the best for your future together - may you continue to be happy, grow strong together and may God continue to bless you in all that you do!

I now know of 16 couples to date that have got engaged since December last year... WOW! Honestly, whats in the water these days?

No comments:

Post a Comment