Monday, September 13, 2010

Day 13 - Togs

Today I had class at uni from 1000 - 1200. My next class after this was not till 1500 so I decided that in between my classes, I would head into town and try and get a couple of things done.

My main reason for going into town was to try and sort out things for my Hair Shave. I went to the CanTeen office but no one was there :'(

I decided to go to the warehouse and have a look at a few things - intending to get some clothes for teaching or even look at some new sneakers or something like that. After about 20-30 mins, I walked out of the Warehouse with my new togs. I had just (for the first time ever), bought a pair of togs! Considering my other ones were a bit worn and underwire was falling out, I think it was about time that I got some new togs.

Something new for the day - buying togs :)

Till tomorrow,
God Bless,

Over and Out!

1 comment: