Friday, September 10, 2010

RACHEL AMY MACINTOSH!

Rachel Amy Macintosh....

I have known you since August (or was it September?) 2006 and we have been through so much together. Your friendship is so priceless and I would not trade it for anything else in this world.
Each and every day, I thank God for placing Rachel Macintosh in my life and just for our incredible friendship that has grown over the last few years.

Rachel is an incredible woman of God and although we have our ups and downs in our friendship, I am so lucky to have her in my life and to have her up in Waikato with me this year. I honestly do not know at times what I would do without her and his wise words, her unfailing patience, her smiley face, her bubbly personality and all the times she comes to me wanting support and help. It is a friendship like this that I know God has his hand on and it is also a friendship that I know will literally last a lifetime.

Thank you so much for being there for me, for listening to me moan and groan, for reminding me why I am doing teaching, for praying with and for me, for entertaining me with all the dramas that we both go through, for laughing with me, for crying with me, for your amazing txts and for just being you.

Will love you and your amazing-ness very muchly for ever and ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment