Saturday, September 4, 2010

Day 3 - Catch up in Wanganui and Wii Fitness Test

Today on our way back from Palmerston North and Levin, Nathaniel and I took a detour through Wanganui and caught up with a couple of different families who we know through the Christian Camping network!

Mum and Dad, correct me if I am wrong but as far as I can remember, this was my first time in Wanganui so that was one of my "something new" things for the day - being in Wanganui. If I have been in Wanganui before, then something new was catching up with the Maryatt (spelling?!?!) Family and the Cook Family in Wanganui. I have missed both these families very much but being able to hold Baby Adam Cook who was only 2 1/2 weeks old, was such an incredible feeling. Gahhh, I love little children apart from when they cry at all hours of the night... well I still love them but yea...

After Nathaniel and I got back to Matamata (after getting lost - just a wee bit lost) and had had a bit of time to relax, we ended up playing a game of bowling on his Nintendo Wii.
Bowling was interesting but what was even more interesting was what came after bowling - I completed a Wii Fitness Test! Ahahahahaha
Im sure my fitness age based on this test of bowling, baseball and Tennis, was something like 54 or 56. Im hoping to get this down a lot more while im hopefully working at Totara Springs over the summer.

Anyways, that was Day 3 and yea.

Try something new for yourself, its a great feeling.

Love and Blessings,
Kath xx

No comments:

Post a Comment