Monday, September 6, 2010

Day 6 - Settlers

It is tradition at Taurima Hostel most nights or days, for a whole group of people to play a game of Settlers of Catan. I just usually completely avoid when people are playing this game in the dinning room or if I am in a real procrastination mood, then I go and watch them playing the game and make an attempt to understand the game.

For my something new for today, I decided that I would actually make an attempt to not only understand the game but actually participate in the playing of the game.


Wow, what was I getting myself into? HONESTLY! Its such a logical game and I was so not in a logical mood so it was a pretty interesting attempt.

So yes I played a game of Settlers of Catan - did not really know what I was doing but I did however have the help of a couple of people from the hostel who seemed to know what they were doing.

Participating in a game of Settlers of Catan - CHECK!

Till tomorrow,
God Bless,

Ta ta for now!

1 comment: