Friday, September 10, 2010

Day 9 - More Drama followed by Dynamite!

My second Thursday of something new included attending my first ever Drama Workshop for my Arts Paper for the semester. This was not my first class because I had been skipping class the rest of the semester but because our Drama workshops only started this week.

Another something new for this particular day of September and a month of something new was doing to a Dynamite Meeting. For those who don't know, I am a leader at kids church. The kids programme that I help lead in is called Dynamite. I have now been doing this since about beginning of July and have throughly enjoyed it. Well they usually have meetings for Dynamite every 6ish weeks where all the leaders get together and just chat and plan and all that sort of stuff. The meeting last night was the first ever Dynamite meeting I have been to. It was a great meeting and the best thing was that it didn't go toooooooooooooo late. I also got to have a chat with one or two really awesome people from church and managed to make a couple more friends which was neat.

No comments:

Post a Comment