Thursday, September 23, 2010

Day 22 - Classmate's house for an assignment

Today after uni, myself and Robyn (one of the girls in my tutorial group), headed over to Josh's flat. Josh is another guy in our tutorial group at uni and the three of us were working on an assignment/presentation for our science class.

When I was at Josh's flat with Robyn and Josh, I realised that this was the first time I had actually been over to a friend's house to work on an assignment/presentation/whatever for either school or university throughout all my years of education. WOW

Had a great time at the flat with Robyn, Josh and the rest of his flatmates and the hospitality was even great too. A couple of hours later our presentation was done and we agreed it was a semi-productive afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment