Monday, September 6, 2010

Surprise Results

Today I went to collect my results from a few assessments that I had done and handed in at the end of last half semester. The results and the assignments had been available for collecting for a little while but because I had not been in Hamilton, I was not able to check and collect my results sooner.

I went to my 10am class and then decided to head up to the FOE (Faculty of Education) reception afterwards and get my results. I was slightly nervous about getting these results back. Most people in my tutorial group had been able to get their results during the break and had posted comments on facebook about them so I was not too sure what to expect really.

I got my assignments back from the reception and to my surprise, for a change my hard work had actually paid off. I thought maybe a B or if I was lucky a B+ for my results.... well clearly I had done better than I thought.


My results were as follows:

Maori Language Test (six weeks to learn everything we were tested on) A
Maori Lesson Plan A
Maori Rescource Kit A


Science Assignment (which had literally driven me insane) A+

WOW!

Automatically, I could see that my overall grade for my Maori Paper was an A!!!!!!! *jumps up and down*

Considering my overall paper grades for last semester ranged from a C+ to a B+, to be given an overall paper grade of an A felt so amazing! I guess I will now try and do a Maori paper next semester after all.

But what an amazing welcome back to Semester B! Now I just need to keep up the grades for the rest of this semester and life will be just utterly fantastic!

Thanks so much to everyone who attempted to keep me from pulling all my hair out over these assignments.

Ciao!


1 comment: