Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Day 8 - Rainbow Nails :)

For something new today, I decided that I would paint or at least attempt to paint, every single one of my toenails a different colour. If you know how much attention I pay to make up and actually looking like a female, you will already know that its not like im the world's greatest nail painter or anything so this will certainly be interesting!

Haha, this was great fun painting my nails. I ended up borrowing nail polish from my next door neighbour Kat who I must say is incredible with fashion. She has lots of bright fluro type nail polish and pretty much nail polish for every occasion.

I decided that I would borrow some red, orange, yellow, green, blue & purple nail polish from different people, sit down on my bed with a dvd playing in my laptop and paint away (each toe nail a different colour)! I ended up doing a rainbow of colours on each foot so had two rainbows. What a great way to spend a wednesday night :)

So like I said, not the best nail painter in the world and even worse when im also trying to talk on my cellphone at the same time as painting nails. Hehe but honestly it was loads of fun and would totally do this again.

No comments:

Post a Comment